- Participate in analyze, design and architecture of software systems to meet business requirements.
- Maintain and improve the functionality & performance of existing software
- Research and identify root causes of defects and issues.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle.
- Internal & External Client support and Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Work as part of a team and participate in customer support activities as needed.
- Any other tasks and projects assigned by IT Manager
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Having experience in:
- Web based application (refer .NET)
- Database: MS SQL
- Business Analysis skill.
- Good at analyzing & problem solving skill.
- Willingness to learn and engage with new ideas.
- Good in English both Speaking and Writing.
- Ability to work independently and under high pressure.
- Collaboration and teamwork.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship‐building skills.
- Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience
- 13th month salary & bonus base on the performance
- Health insurance, the social insurance, unemployment insurance as Labor law
- Premium Health & Accident insurance (PVI Care)
- Premium Health check once a year
- Annual Company Trip
- Mr Dat 028 3820 7015
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: ntdat83