Role and Responsibilities
A. Products Warranty
- Follow up & solve all warranty claims from end-users and distributors as Tupperware warranty policy
- Manage & update warranty policy by Working with Plant QA & TPS QA to declare warranty regulation for new product before MKT launching products.
- Organize the analysis of the defective products from the local market.
- Record inspection results by completing reports, summarizing re-works and wastes and inputting data into quality database
- Send these findings to the management for consolidation and reporting, together with the action plans to management.
- Prepare quality improvement plan if there are any inputs from quality improvement opportunities i.e, Customer complaints, Defective returns, marketing & sales feedback, etc.
- Monitor and track the progress of deliveries
B. Quality Complaint Follow-UP - Coordinate with QA
- Be the key contact point for the marketing and sales organization in terms of product quality and complaints.
- Analyze the complaints and to take the necessary actions to respond to the customer.
- Initiate the appropriate form and record all data related to the quality complaint.
- Report on monthly basis the quality complaints status to the area quality assurance director.
- Issue a monthly report on the quality complaints of the whole area and to send this report to management.
- Customer complaints are included & reviewed monthly.
Requirements and Preferred Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate major
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- In-depth understanding of company standards
- Understanding of target market and consumer needs
- Documentation and reporting skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Long-term commitment
Send your CV to Ms. Hau Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org