- Provide 1st level of end user support.
- Install, configure, maintenance / backup, monitor, and troubleshoot workstations/servers related hardware and software.
- Participate in the development and implementation of effective IT Systems in alignment with Company’s strategic plan, technology plan, business planning ‐ Maintain and update technical support documentation, IT policy.
- Handle asset management, maintain IT inventory and liaise with vendors.
- Provide application technical support within organisation and external client
- Setup Item Master & Promotion campaign in ERP, POS & Member System
- Any other tasks and projects assigned by IT Manager
- Degree in Computer Science or Any related qualified Degree
- Database/SQL knowledge
- Professional certificate – MCSA, MCSE, CCNA is a plus
- Knowledge of Programming is a plus
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
- Good in English both Speaking and Writing
- Collaboration and teamwork.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship‐building skills.
- Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience
- 13th month salary & bonus base on the performance
- Health insurance, the social insurance, unemployment insurance as Labor law
- Premium Health & Accident insurance (PVI Care)
- Premium Health check once a year
- Annual Company Trip
- Mr Dat 028 3820 7015
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: ntdat83